LambertArtOnline

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

February 21, 2006

Well, back to oils again. After a tumultuous end of year, it's time to get back to work at my first love, oil paitning! I've been doing many miniatures - I love the way it makes the subject matter appear more *treasured*, or something. Anyhow, "Kitchen Art" is my newest phase. Lot's of still lifes of fruit and vegetables. I love the shape of things. After all, that's what makes for the challenge of painting. Light and shadow = form of things.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Shara said…

    Hi LambertArtOnline, This is a good article site.
    i found many information here.
    -----------------------------------------------
    http://global-in-arm.com
    Good luck, LambertArtOnline

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger barb michelen said…

    Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

     

Post a Comment

<< Home