LambertArtOnline

Friday, November 04, 2005

LambertArtOnline

Friday, November 4th, 2005

Welcome to my blog. This is an interesting foray into a new venue for me. I've decided to take the plunge and enter the world of 'Blogdom'. Hope you'll find things interesting here, and enjoy some of the paintings I post in progress and when completed. They'll be for sale here and perhaps on Ebay. I'll be accepting payment through Paypal or money order to make it simple for collectors of my art.

Monday, January 02, 2006 ONLINE ARTICLE ABOUT COLLEEN
Welcome to the New year! Hope the transition was a simple one for everyone. It passed by me barely noticed. Now, if only I can remember to put 2006 on my checks as I write them for all the December purchases that went under the tree. :)

A nice happenstance has occured and you may want to take a look at an article about me and how I make my art. I was asked by "Palette Peeps" (an online magazine for artists and art appreciators) to be interviewed. As I am always happy to share the inner workings of how I put my work together, I agreed. So, please visit and have a look-see at the article. It was really fun to do!
Here's the URL:
http://www.palettepeeps.com/index2.html

3 Comments:

  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger dave said…

    Hey Lambert... where are all these lovely pics, then?
    By the way, the typeface is awfully small and hard to read, my dear.
    Dave

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger LambertArtOnline said…

    The only lovely one here at the moment, is *me*, Dave. But, there'll be some very shortly. Just finished some little dollhouse original miniature seascapes, posted on Ebay if you'd care to see them. :)

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger damask22 said…

    Hi Colleen. Looking forward to seeing your artwork posted here. Good luck with the blog. Jen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home